Doing Nothing is the Worst Thing!

When you were applying for the loan on your house it was pretty easy. Helpful friendly people were eager to explain everything to you.

Now you have a loan that is worth more than your home. Your income has sagged with the economy and you could really use a little help and understanding.

Forget that. There is a reason that every time the bank speaks to you they say “we have to inform you that everything you say is being used to collect our debt”

That is where I help. I was a mortgage lender for 16 years before the recession. I know the rules, guidelines and programs that the your bank uses to qualify people for loan modifications and short sales.

I help homeowners with a careful and honest evaluation of their modification package. Follow the loan modification package instructions. Be very thorough.

Only one in ten applications for loan mods  are approved.  Call me now. I’ll help you evaluate your application.

Doing nothing is the worst thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment